What Is Life Coaching?
What is Convergence?
Life coaching is a skill that differs from consulting, which primarily imparts, or counseling, which primarily heals. Life coaching draws out. It uncovers and it discovers. It’s a relationship which seeks your success by helping you to understand all that is uniquely you. Life coaching then helps you to live intentionally by aligning who you truly are with life endeavors that will be most meaningful and inspiring to you, living a life which brings joy and fulfillment.
A Life Coach Helps With;
Support, encouragement and accountabilty...
- Believing in you to help you believe in yourself.
- Being a partner who celebrates with you.
- Helping you get back up when you fail.
- Encouraging you to learn from your mistakes.
- Asking about your progress on your goals and action steps.
Clarity of Identity and Purpose...
- Recounting your dreams and visions.
- Understanging your personality type.
- Discovering your unique calling and design.
- Listing your skill sets.
- Moving toward a greater sense of purpose and fulfillment.
Aligning Your Values and Calling With Business and Career
- Converging your passions with your career or business.
- Nurturing healthier relationships in the workplace.
- Cultivating a positive culture in the workplace.
- Building “spiritual capital” at work.
- Increasing company viabilty through character development.
- Defining Goals and Action Steps.
- Helping you set priorities.
- Creating a Strategic Life Plan.
- Designing a career path.
- Refining your vision, mission and values statements.
The "Aha" moments...
- Asking searching questions to promote those moments of sudden revelation, inspiration, insight, or comprehension.
- A revelation, enlightenment, understanding.
- Helping you to be “reflective” about your life purpose and design.
- Fitting the pieces together that didn’t previously make sense.
- Connecting the dots.
Your Life Congruence
- Establishing healthy life balance.
- Discovering a sense of wholeness and well being.
- Loving your life; yourself, your relationships, your job, your lifestyle because you’re on a path of convergence and continual growth.
My StoryFirst and foremost I’m a husband to my wonderful wife ,dad to seven incredible children and Papa to 10 beautiful grandchildren. Our family has endeavored to keep the main thing the main thing; Family.
In have spent fourty years in the restaurant industry. I have opened new restaurants, ran other people’s restaurants and owned my own. I have primarily been a chef and although I love to cook, helping people succeed in life has been my greatest passion.